Naturally, an excellent excuse to let loose. The gang gathered at the Partick Palace, abode of Jacqui and Lyall, for some good ole fashioned fun. And pizza. Which was yummy. Lots of trololololing and a play about an oyster later, Lyall got his decks out and the boogying began. (Can we just take a moment to appreciate the hilarity for all when I asked Lyall if he would get his decks out for us... oh dear. Accent issues.)
This morning Jess and I felt very sorry for ourselves. And while we would have liked to stay in bed all day, we had essays to hand in. So we made our way to uni, where we bumped into Jacqui! Excellent. Theeeen the lovely Ben made us crispy rolls for lunch and we sat in his kitchen for a long time and it was lovely. He also gave us cake. And smoothies. What a good guy. Then Jacqui, Jess and I walked into town and went shopping. Jacqui needed a wee Irn Bru pit stop on the way.
PORTUGAL tomorrow. Awesome.
Very, very noice!
ReplyDeleteExcellent, some may even say :)