Jessica's camera has not quite made a full recovery yet but she was able to remove the memory card. So here are some more snaps from out capital city excursion.

The Old Town is so pretty.


Hahahaha, punny.

Beach House: AMAZING. Their blissful dream pop lullabies could put a baby to sleep. And Victoria Legrand is so cool. I didnt know when I first heard Beach House if it was a male or female vocalist or both - no its just her, with her incredible range. Shes rather awesome.

The Grizzly boys. Sigh. Magical magical. They played most of Veckatimest and a few songs from Yellow House. It was lovely.

Victoria from Beach House came back and sang 'Two Weeks' and another song with them. It was so cool.

Ed Droste.. sigh... he has a voice that could melt butter. His mother gave him that omnichord. He told us so. For their encore they did an acoustic version of 'All I Ask'. It was beautiful.
It was a truly magical evening.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment