We did some wandering.
Then we went into the centre and found this cool artists squatter house/bar/cafe area thing. So epically awesome. The ground was covered in sand and people were playing petanque and there was good music playing. Everyone is just so chilled out.
Then we went to the Jewish Museum - I don't think I liked it. Its tough. I felt a bit like so much effort was put into making it appropriate that it ended up being uncohesive and a bit pretentious. I don't know.. what is appropriate really.
Oh! and we went to the Ritter Sport factory. Chocolate!
Most of our day was taken up with random exploring. In this city you feel like you could do that forever. Dont feel like we had enough time. So much more to see. But I will come back. Definitely.
Goodbye Berlin, you were magnificent.
No comments:
Post a Comment