Thursday, 18 February 2010

More from Carbisdale

I went to Jess' this afternoon and stole all her castle photos. So here is a photo update from epica weekend.
Some pretty highland scenery
Paparazzi
How cool is this place. Pretty cool. That's the answer.
Chilling in the Billiard Room. That's right.

Look away Granny, things are about to get a wee bit messy.
Jess and I are singing Britney Spears. We know this because someone had enough courtesy to film us.... yeah that video is never seeing the light of day....

That could have been messier actually. There were some worse ones. Like Phil playing 'lets pose inappropriately with the naked statues'... boys.

Aussie party tomorrow. Should be a ripper! Haha
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Niki,

    Caitlin's sister Gemma thinks it is thoroughly spooky that I read your Blog and I have never met you but I am enjoying it SO much. I can't seem to post photos in the comments in Blogger so here is a link to make you laugh. . .http://millsdean.blogspot.com/2010/02/for-niki.html (Jun 1988)

    Pippa XXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might as well have met Pippa - I know a lot about you and I imagine Cailtin has told you a lot about me. :)
    Feel free to read away! And we will meet very soon Im sure.
    Thats so cool that youve been to Carbisdale! Its awesome huh? My mother lived in Scotland for ... 20ish years and had never even heard of it. I enjoyed that very much.
    x

    ReplyDelete