Sunday, 28 February 2010

Another mental night in Glasgow

Yesterday Jess and I went to Tronds house and watched Eagle vs Shark. Trond and Jess liked it and now think all kiwis are mental. "Its dermatologically sweet as."
Then we went to Morrisons and bought food and went to Jacquis house and I cooked curry for everyone. Jess and Trond played some weird old school video game of Lyalls.

Trond kicked Jess' arse.

Then we looked at our homes on google earth. Norway doesnt look that different to New Zealand.


Then we went out to meet Ben and Mikey at a pub. Night was generally memorable for many reasons. There were several calls to New Zealand. I apologise very much for that.

I love this city and all the people I have met here. It is one big party.

Then this morning for some unknown reason Phil cooked Jess and I the best breakfast Ive ever had. Olives and spinach and red onion and omlettey goooodness. What a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment